LOOK AT MY WEDDING PHOTOS
Yay! Seriously, look. This post is just bout photos, I have another that’s reaching the length of a short novel about how the day actually went, but for now, here’s photos (though everything went great and the day was exactly as I had planned it to be!) yay!
Here’s my Flickr album as well with a few other photos.
Our wedding was on October 11th, 2015, in Katy Texas at Agave Road, a beautiful Spanish style wedding venue. My coordinator was Amanda and she was AMAZING. An absolute life-saver, she took care of everything. My photographer was Francie from Fireheart Photography and I could not be happier with how everything came out.
Here’s jewelry, handfashing ribbon, wooden keys for the guest book, the corsage I made my mom, shoes, headband, and the bridesmaids gifts
Seating chart/guest book, LOTR menu, steampunk save the dates, the invitations, and little take-home s’more bags
The wedding programs I made, with our wedding fellowship!
Our s’mores bar and cake
Here’s the venue and the table settings. I made all of the signs and the short birdcage centerpieces
My dress and cloak
My guy! I made the guy’s bouts out of gears and keys
We did a First Look before the ceremony
Reception! We cut the cake with an ax, made s’mores, had toasts, all that fun stuff
For the garter toss, Brandon put the garter around a football with a $10 and threw it, the guys went crazy! We met in college and played the K-state fight song during the fighting for the money
And then everybody danced!
And then we lived happily ever after (You’d think I wouldn’t be so cheesy, what with being lactose intolerant, but there you go)
- Wedding dress – David’s Bridal
- Bridal headband – David’s Bridal
- Wedding cloak – made by me
- Wedding shoes – white flats from Payless, I added lace and flowers
- Bridesmaids dresses – Azazie
- Men’s suits – Men’s Warehouse
- Engagement ring – Greenlake Jewelry
- Wedding bands – Zales
- Bouquet flowers – made by me
- Men’s bouts – made by me
- Mother of the bride/groom corsages – made by me
- Tall glass centerpieces – Agave Brothers Floral
- Greenery on fireplace at ceremony – Agave Brothers Floral
- Short birdcage centerpieces – made by me
- Programs, invitations, save the dates, and menus – made by me
- Ring bearer book pillow – made by me
- Wedding cake – H.E.B bakery, flowers and gears added by me
- Catering – Frana Catering
- Photography – Fireheart Photography